decoration de maison peinture

decoration de maison pour noel

This is one of the most obvious places to start decorating with flowers – at least for me. My kitchen is where I spend the most time, and it’s also where we entertain (everyone always gathers there!) so it seems natural to have fresh flowers there.

decorating with flowers hydrangeas in white ironstone pitcher with cake stands charming vignette white kitchen

Here I used white hydrangeas – my favorite and one you will see a lot of in this post! This is also the biggest area on my counter, and an out of the way area so it’s a natural corner for decorating.

decorating with flowers white pitcher vintage scale holding limes in gorgeous white kitchen

This decor was for early spring so I mixed some spring-y colors, green and pink, with white. And I love to create little vignettes in this corner. This time I used a white vintage scale holding limes and combined that with the white ironstone.

decorating with flowers hydrangeas wood dough bowl charming display in white farmhouse kitchen

This was a little different decoration maison. I wanted to use my dough bowl, but obviously, you can’t stand flowers up in it! So I soaked a floral sponge with water and then set that inside a shallow bowl inside the larger bowl. They stayed fresh in this for several days! I loved the look and will definitely do it again.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post